Monday, June 12, 2006

field trip

After a great initiative by Anders, a bunch of people met Friday evening to walk up to a small lake on mount Fløyen here in Bergen. We all wanted to celebrate that we had finnished our final exams (even though I am not actually done untill wednesday the 14th..) and enjoy a good drink surrounded by fantastic nature and a beautiful sunset well placed in some soft heather in the woods. And it was indeed a fantastic experience! Grilled saussages, swimming in the nude, feeding a chinese tourist that was wondering around in the mountain, singing songs - in short, enjoying what life has to offer.

Of course, I had to twist my anckle badly and wasn´t able to walk down by myself.. I was brought to the ER in an ambulance.. A whole lot of fuzz and a whole lot of pain. So here I am - lying in my bed trying to read for my final oral exam on wednesday. It is thirty degrees outside and I am pretty damn hot - hahahahahahaha... Besides, I live on the fourth floor with no elevator and I get sweaty only by thinking about it!!!! Oh well, I´m not sad, I can only laugh because this whole incident is typically me.

Anders, Ole Thomas and I went straight to the park to enjoy the sun and a beer after our final exam!




2 comments:

Dominik said...

I was laughing so much... it really is totally you! Remember when we told you that we went to that lake as we went up to Floyen, and you were like "there is a lake?" It's a lovely spot, possibly the best break-away from a city centre I know. Love the BBQ! I had one at the beach of the Elbe in Hamburg with Sanna, trying to get pictures from that. Hope you get well soon! At least you can properly study in your condition... :-P

Iselin said...

Hørte rykter om at du hadde skadet deg ja.. Dakar.... Lykke til på eksamen imrg iallefall! Klem