Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Close to blasphemy?

"One must strive to eat dangerously as one comes into the Will to Power Oneself Thin," Nietzsche wrote. "What do you fear? By this are you truly Fattened. You must embrace your Fears, as well as your Fat, and learn to Laugh as you consume them, along with Generous Portions of Simple Salad. Remember, as you stare into the lettuce, the lettuce stares also into you."

There are many ways to lose weight.More on this exiting new way of dieting. Why bother go to the gym?

6 comments:

Anke said...

Hmm and I just realized I really should start sports again after a summer of doing almost nothing...I might reconsider.
Thanks for your comment. I really had a good time in Austria. And I think about last autumn a lot as well. I miss all of you!

Dominik said...

ha, and I just went jogging! Nothing better than eating unhealthy and drinking like no tomorrow and then jogging in ording to have a good feeling about yourself :-)

HarryA said...

Yes beware misinterprenting Nietzsche's words and turning into diet nazis!

Thanks for sharing this great article! :)

And Pia come to Helsinki, Swengi needs you! :P

Pia said...

hehe, I can feel a strange unsatisfied craving deep within - maybe I simply just need to go to Swengi? YES, I can feel it is a good solution! Am currently checking out planetickets for sept/oct.

Dominik said...

boo! I wanna come too. It's the time of the year for partys. It is one year now--by this time last year I was in full swing, not knowing where my head was, fresh off the boat and right in. Ahh , swengi.

HarryA said...

yay! and the more the merrier :)

Within every human being there is a smaller version of that person who is deeply into sauna, hitting himself with a branch and singing depressing karaoke songs off-tune bursting to come out! Everyone let your workaholic-aholic-mini-finns out! Freeeeeeeeeeeeeedooooom! :P