Monday, October 16, 2006

MAKE LOVE, NOT WARCRAFT!!

Haven´t quite got the hang of how I can upload videos directly from youtube and onto my blog, so this will have to do for now. ANYWAY, take your time to watch this, it is definitely worth it!! Southpark and World of Warcraft - it says it all.


(Start from the top and pick the next link under when it stops.)

part 1
part 2
part 3

If you are one of those who are afraid of the end of the world.... of warcraft - you shouldn´t see it. If not - enjoy and join the crew for making love, NOT warcraft! hehe ;)

5 comments:

Dominik said...

Uh oh ! I can comment again! Thank you so much for this post, I watched it in the library. Folks looking over my shoulder all the time.

Pia said...

hihihihi!!! that was the point of it!! Spread the rumour of how ridiculuously huge this phenomenon has become!
Die WoW, DIE!!!!!!!

Dominik said...

my friend got caught on it, he actually refrains from going out in order to raid some dungeons...

Pia said...

My cousin and his friends, you met them right(?), they are now a gang on WoW - I don´t think they actually meet eachother at all anymore - except disguised as dwarfs and elfs.

Dominik said...

they are the perfect target group, I'd say! I am staying away from it, so that I don't get it anyway.