Thursday, December 22, 2005

little christmas blues

I have to tell you this... I really really miss all of you people in Helsinki so much!! It has been a pleasure to spend so much time with you and get to know you! There was always someone to go and visit at domus or then someone was knocking on your door just to say hello!

Now I am sitting at home in Norway and watching the beautiful snow outside while thinking of the different things we did! Don´t want to sound all depressed, cause it was great coming home as well! Reading messages and looking at pics really brings back fantastic memories from this semester that I will always carry with me!

Hope you are all doing great and that you will all celebrate a wonderful and peaceful christmas too!!

Lots of love from a "nisse" in Norway ;)

3 comments:

HarryA said...

Helsinki misses its adopted half norweigan too ;)

merry x-mas to all

Anonymous said...

hey, at least you up north got some snow! Here it is even more depressing at zero degrees with laughable grey remains of the white glory! I`m looking at the pictures at well - it was a great time!

Anonymous said...

oh, that was me, Dominik, by the way. :-)
All that technology confuses me...