Tuesday, January 03, 2006

post - christmas and new years eve..

Hello everybody, I hope you all had a great and wonderful christmas time and an amazing new years eve celebration! I am still at home with my parents as I am awaiting to go to Bergen due to a paper and an exam I have to finish.. Yes, i know, I am a little slow and had to postpone my last course till January, but it actually doesn´t bother me at all! Nice to have something to do, besides I don´t have to restart my school engine (which I rarely am able to do untill March.. ) as I usually have to do at this time of year! ;) And my other courses went very well so I am sort of still floating on the results! =)

Well, i will move to Bergen in the middle of January and I think I have an apartment, or well, a 14 squaremeter room and a shared kitchen and bathroom with four others, but I guess that will be alright! =) Swore I wouldn´t live like that again, but it will remain to be seen what my roommates will be like! Looking forward to seing Bergen and all my friends again soon, but I will take all my fantastic memories from the autumn term in Helsinki with me!

Oh yeah, I have changes my language into English due to, of course, contacts abroad that would have had a bit trouble reading my posts in Norwegian.. or what?!

Lots of love to you all and I hope you had a peaceful start on a prosperous new year!!

No comments: