Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Spring time is around the corner

I guess it is about time I created another post on my blog. It is February, the rain has been merciful and stayed at home while the sun has been shining upon us for a long time now (with the exception of the grey weekend we just had). A peaceful atmosphere has tucked us in and we are all quite happy in the small town between the seven mountains - a place called - Bergen..

It would have been nice if this was true right? Well, not that its untrue. The weather has been really fantastic and it really helps on my mood, but otherwise I have a lot of things to do most of the days during a week. From Monday till Friday I am at school for at least four hours a day and then I work every Saturday and often during the weekdays after school. I get a lot of clothes out of it at least! Or, was that supposed to be money? ehm.. I know I should have saved some of it, but it is really really difficult! Anyway, structure is the key to success in my life right now and you could say that it is not my strongest feature. I have to work on that.

I am going to right my thesis on m-learning by the way and thought that I would use this as a forum for my ideas, or some of them, so if any of you (few) that read this poor blog sometimes, please give me some respons to what I babble(how do you write that word??) about!

ps; my cameracord is making its way through the various postal offices in Norway so soon, soon there will be some more pictures here again! =)

Lots of love,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

m-learning, mmmm. was that like e-learning? or more like i-learning? uuh, I think I'll have some fries. Structure is important. Just structured my 5000 words monster essay that kept me busy for two weeks! Friggin cold here. brr.

Pia said...

oh how nice to hear from you dear Taru!! Its been a while now haven´t it?! Hope youre doing great ja toivoin että Helsinki viellä on mielenkiintosta! (find five mistakes!?!? hehe)

It was great to hear from you to darling Dominik, as always, still freezing huh?

About the theme, well, lets just say that something must have inspired me to write more about this! I like it and not too many people here know about it! Jei!

HarryA said...

Well I'm happy things are working out for you! And rember this when it comes to money vs. clothes:

Assume that there will be an economic disaster of ginat proportions and the whole social structure of our world collapses. What will be more valuable then, money or clothes? Money has only a theoretical worth. We base our currency on stocks, or products like gold or oil. But even these are a myth - for they are only valuable as long as we believe them to be vaulable. So money is only valuable if we believe it to have value. Arguably oil is of more value then than gold as oil has more of an immidiate practical value than gold. But thats beside the point.

When the world goes to hell in a handbasket, you'll be happy that you bought those ultra stylish stilleto high heels and that super sexy 2 piece bikini! Trust me!

=D

Well that's all for me,

Love,
-Harry

P.S. My blog has been updated! *GASP*

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I believe that dear Harry had a good bit of Searle to read lately - something along the lines of "the construction of social reality"? Or maybe some Tuomela lectures? Good point of course. Helsinki is mildly cold, only -5 while I'm happily going through a unstressful weekend. And my blog came back! Still no RSS-feeds, though. Gotta move on.