Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Streik?

Not only are all the ferries in this country grounded in every harbour in Norway. Now its seems that the teachers at the university are at risk of going to streik as well. They want as big a paycheck as the teachers of the private sector. Don´t blame them. For those who know Norwegian, this is an article about the streik.

The downside to this is that as a result of this streik I might have to study a bit longer since there will be noone left to censor the exams.. I actually missed one exam in highschool because of a streik once, but I am not hoping for it as much this time as I did back then.

If you think that THAT sounds bad - we are only witnessing the beginning.. Prison gards are also on streik and they are threatening with the release of prisoners.. Again, here is an article in norwegian about that. Oh, my...

Better go back to my java-studying again - maybe pray a little in between - so I can take my exams, finish my degree and go on a summer vacation.

No comments: