Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The coming of spring

It is here again. Another beginning. People are enjoying the sunny weather. The snow is gone, the wind is getting warmer and everything is starting to look greener. Every bud on every plant is saying its big HELLO to the world during these days and weeks.

I try not to go out too much. I am one of those who dislike spring at this moment. The person that says "The only thing that good weather does is to disturb/distract me from reading for my exams. Goddamit. I´ll sit in today. And I won´t feel bad because of it." You might be asking yourself why? How can all this beauty be hated by anyone?

I´m allergic to all the G!&/%$# buds..

5 comments:

Dominik said...

what a shame! But rest assured: You're not the only one sitting inside now. Me too till thursday (and beyond). Still 9 pages, but 36 hours... and then another 15. But at least i'm not allergic to anything-not even beer, even though I tested that extensively this weekend.

HarryA said...

Yes I can see how being allergic to bud can be a horrible problem! ;)

Karen said...

Poor thing!
But you're not alone. Stay strong ;0)
Hvordan går det med eksamene dine? Regner med at ting går unna nå.
Ville egentlig bare lodde stemning for en liten fest i slutten av mai i Bergen - kanskje feire at bacholeren er avsluttet?!

Pia said...

ja!! jeg er ikke helt ferdig enda før i midten av juni.. men er gjerne med på fest!! koselig å høre fra deg forresten! Ring når du er her så kommer jeg på fest jeg!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Love being in and studying in the sun too. 2,5 weeks until deadline... sorry about your allergies, I know the feeling. Let´s kick natures ass this summer, if I hold my breath... Miss you babe!