Wednesday, December 20, 2006

broadband at home!!

This is like a dream! Sitting at home at my parents house and surf on the Internet! I love it! Even my parents wonder why they havent done this before! It is wonderful to sit at home and being able to check all sorts of things during family discussions or on a quiet evening when you actually have the time to write an email or a blogpost! =)

I am currently writing my "remember this" - list for Hong Kong. It is going to be long, but it will be even worse when I see the stack of things and pile of clothes on my bed when I am packing.. I am NOT looking forward to that.. Slowly I am getting to grip with the fact that I am leaving for six months.. Strange. People seem even more exited than me on my behalf - which is fantastic! I think I have arranged all the necesary arrangements for me to be gone this time - postal adress, banking, insurance, dentist, doctor, university, studio apartment, phone... and the list goes on and on and on and on.. Who knew!?!?

Anyway, I hope people are enjoying their christmas preparation week and not stressing it away!!

For now - give your time to someone instead of spending time on getting presents for them!

No comments: