Tuesday, December 12, 2006

more on Berlin

Hey, I forgot to tell you that I met Peter Scott, head of the Centre of New Media Knowledge Media Institute at the Open University in UK. I found him sitting in a corner in a corridor at the conference, connected to the net, balancing his apple laptop on his knees - perhaps reporting from the conference to his vlog. I saw his presentation in the plenary session and found his utterings quite fascinating and wanted to tell him that and perhaps get some more thoughts on the subject of the knowledge worker out of him. Instead he vlogged me! =) In the left column there is a link called in the corridor at educa - it starts with one guy and finishes of with a short introduction of me. Quite a funny experience. Stop strangers more often - you never know what might happen..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great in the video, nice to see your smile!

Pia said...

thanks darling!!! Miss you!