Sunday, August 19, 2007

go!

And so it begins. My journey towards actually rounding off my time at university - namely finishing my masters degree.. And I am once again feeling excited about it though I am not expecting it to be an easy journey. Only two people will be writing their thesis this autumn so we need to stick together to share hours of agony when nothing will stick to the paper.. and you search for the right words and ideas to reveal the next chapter of your thesis. It´ll be great fun and I hope I can share some ideas with others who might be interested in knowledge sharing across cultural barriers with the use of technology. I hope.

2 comments:

Anke said...

Hei, can't say I'm particularly interested in knowledge sharing across cultural borders through the use of technology, but I know what it feels like writing a MA thesis. I will be interested in your experiences in that area!

Good luck!

Pia said...

thanks doll, appreciate your opinions and experience on the mysterious field of writing a thesis!