Tuesday, August 07, 2007

lost summer

Many things has happened since the last time I wrote on this blog. First of all, I am now back in Norway and have been for a while, enjoying time with my friends and family. Unfortunately the summer hasnt shown its sunny face for a while and so it doesnt really feel like summer holiday.. BUT I have been so lucky to have friends visiting me throughout the summer and so they have brightened up my days with their smiles! =) I am very grateful for the fact that they have wanted to come here and let me show them my country, especially friends from the far east! =) Back to my studies in Bergen, I have decided to finish my masters and so I will begin to write my thesis this autumn.. I have long been quarrelling with myself whether to continue or not, but Ive come to the conclusion that I dont like to leave things in between places - and so I need to finish them. So this has been a summer of decisions, but also a summer that went by so fast due to visitors and travelling that I simply dont know what happened to all those days..

No comments: