Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Exams are crap? Think about this guy!

I have now acquired the huge sum of 5 studypoints at this point, but have 40 to go this term. My first exam therefore seemed to be like spitting in the sea and I am now a little nerves again about things I should have done and things I need to do.

Fortunately I was surfing the web the other day and found a most delightful picture that sure as h%$& cheered me up! So quit complaining about your job and your exams! Even though this time of year is filled with sunny days and lots of anxiety and examination nerves, I will never feel as crap as this guy must feel. Even if I would fail all my exams I will never have to do what he does. In this post I have not taken into consideration the saying that "things are as bad as you perceive them to be" (or something in that direction.. Never been good with sayings.. Now mottos, that´s a whole other story - "Everything will turn out fine, one way or another")

2 comments:

Dominik said...

hmmm - that might be "things are as bad as you see them" or "things are as bad as you do them" or "things are bad, see?" or maybe in his case "things that I see are as bad as I percieve them but hopefully the perception of the people I see is good enough as they are about to shoot in my direction." Maybe that is a bit too long to remember, so that would explain a lot.
On second thought, how the hell did that job interview go down? "Hey, you any good at holding things?" - "I am the best. Steady hand, loads of patience" - "alright, you got the job!"

Pia said...

hehey! I like that scenario!