Monday, January 09, 2006

A day in the office

Weeeell, this has been another productive half a day of blogging and surfing around on the Internet. It is extremely difficult to get started on such assignments as the one I am starting on now because we can write about whatever, as long it is slightly related to media and journalism. Interesting per ce, but only to discuss loosely, I don´t have a clue how I will approach this methodical. Oh well, just another one of my successful bulls%&/ assignments.. =) The people who were with me in Helsinki knows what I mean!

I should never have come to the office with my mother, they have Internet here and my fingers have been itching the whole Christmas holiday to get back to the keyboard of my wonderful Mac and just look at stuff and reply on emails and blogposts and such. I should be surfing for stuff that I can use in my paper yes... I will do that the rest of the day. Promise.

keep having a productive day!

p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you bullshiter! Now i`m with broadband again as well. People here are struggling to get connected... hehe! Just
washed some clothes and writing mails and reading stuff... Domus again! Sadly enough, katrine is not here already, and it seems like the Germans and Italians will take over this year. But I don`t want to talk german!!!

Pia said...

Then don´t! =) Keep up your pretend and say your swiss! =) Seemed to work for some time at least last term ay? Ah, beautiful Domus.. Excited to see how my tiny tiny room will be like in Bergen.. Sort of got used to having 25 squaremeters..

Anonymous said...

uh, it is all so strange with the new people... I know I say this over and over again. But walking past these doors just brings back all the good memories... I meet Olga today, and we agreed that we miss last year so much! What a shame! Though she told me some exciting stuff about how the after-party went after we parted on that night when we went to svengi and that other club- I`ll tell you tomorrow! Just came back from the "official welcome" at Opperra. Nice live band, but still- all the new faces. :-(