Sunday, January 22, 2006

one week has gone by..

Hello, its time for an update! I have tried to settle in during this week while I had an exam wednesday till friday, but I think it went rather well. Next week i have to hand in an abstract for my thesis, but I wtill think I will have some time to spear so I can spend some time with my friends finally!! I had to put all of that in hold this week.. First time back on duty yesterday. Nice to see the people I work with, who have become good friends of mine, and of course to be back in the wonderful world of Twisted stc- you get the best clothes from here! ;) Hehe..

My daily routines haven´t settles quite yet though.. There was a lot of mess deciding which courses I wanted to study this term since its my last - hopefully. I shouldn´t say that too often - people get expectations and I feel very pressured - HELP!! No, but I am taking 45 studypoints this semester so that will be interesting to see how goes. Java programming (10sp), method of social science or computerscience or something.. (A lot of P -> Q and stuff..) (5sp), informationsystems (15sp) and of course my bacheleorthesis on m-learning (15sp). Jei! I think I am going to get good use of the gift sertificate I got from Tommy on a nice massage in a SPA resort here in town - looking forward to it, but saving it for a week when it will be the most heavenly gift ever!!!

I really wish I could take a picture and show you my absolutely fabulous view to a concretewall and the construction site behind it... But I forgot to ask my mother if she could send it to me - can you mom? lots of things I wish I had here. Strange to go from living in my own apartment fully equipped with everything you need with its own space to place it in to a small room without a Tv!!!! and a kitchen where I can barely fit in the few things I brought with me such as one fryingpan and two dishes and two cups AND sharing all the commonrooms and things in them.. Strange yes.. miss having a place of my own, but the people here are really nice so I guess I can manage half a year.

That`s it folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lots of areas you're settling in! I hope it will be my last year as well, though I`m not so sure. Maybe all that stuff you normally have is a norwegian thing? Visited Marie Sophie yesterday and was amazed at her collection of everything. You norwegian people might be very homey persons. Lots of cocooning, or so it seems. Wish you luck with the exam!