Thursday, April 06, 2006

"fagfest"

wowiii, we had a good time! Got a picture (from Britt) of the incredibly charming three Camilla, Britt and me just before we left my beautiful "apartment" to go to a party for the faculty´s infomedia students! Not a great party mentality amongst these people I must admit, but the few of us who showed up (and stayed) had a blast! Anyway, it felt good getting together with these girls again. We don´t get to see eachother that often since we´ve been scattered all over the university lately.. We also had the rest of the "gang" with us in our minds: Maren, Iselin and the soon to become a gorgeous mother - Anette!

Right now, I just answered an e-mail from Berg and he too wanted to visit Helsinki during Easter - wouldn´t that be fantastic?! I am so looking forward to meeting everyone, I can´t help but smile when I think about it! And someone promised to throw a party with all the good old guys that know how to stay up all night! See you reeeeaaaal soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear that you enjoy partying, we like that too! Did you know that piatch.com is available, doesn't that sounds smoother than piaj.blogspot.com? Huggs and kisses from the two tough T's!

Anke said...

Why go back to Helsinki over Easter, why not wait untill 1st of May?? I will be there then and I would love to meet you! But I know the sooner the better...and Berg yes he is unresistable!
Kiss

Pia said...

Goddammit! That is just so typical! Unfortunately I can´t rearrange the ticket dates otherwise we might have been able to coordinate the dates.. If I (ever) save enough money to go on a vacation I will surely make my way through most of the countries where I now know people meaning I would also come and visit you!! Have a nice Easter holiday!

Dominik said...

Yes, why not come on 1st of may too :-) It will be a huge party, I have five friends coming already and it seems like all of Domus has people coming too! That will be one helluva week. Parties parties... wasn't that someone Marie Sophie? Or was it Taru? Can't recall... < whistlingaway >

Dominik said...

ho ho! Mind your french there! :-)