Wednesday, April 19, 2006

pictures from finland

I forgot to take pictures most of the time I was in Helsinki because it so much fun seing people again that I.. well forgot! I only realised this when I loaded the pictures I took onto my Mac. I found a heap of pictures from my aunts birthday party.. Besides, most of my interesting pics are on my mobile brick and I don´t know how to download them since I don´t have bluetooth.. So here are some pictures I remebered to take the second time I went out with Dominik and Sanna for a bucket of margarita..

A really cute picture of Sanna!
Find the least photogenic person in the picture...
My fantastic grandmother!
Doing their best to empty out the bucket.
Exhausted from all the activities after yet another succesful Easter holiday

4 comments:

HarryA said...

No pictures of me? Or am I too hideous a monster in the pics? :P

Pia said...

Hehe, actually your picture (among the others) was also in my mobile camera implying (as I said in the post) that I can´t get them out of there.. But the memories of you are vivid and clear dear ;) Always a pleasure discussing music and quoting films with you! =) Tommy says hi! as well!

HarryA said...

yergh i was rather drunk so the quotes didn't so well ^^

was nice to see you both again, too bad we didnt manage see more of each other. oh well, im sure that wasnt the last time the two of you come to finland!

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful!
Question - did you do the programming class this semester?
I still have a joyful experience to encounter with java programming ahead of me.
I'll be in Bergen around May 17th. Actually, I'm in Norway right now, but am going to Århus for a second round at the Kaos Pilots.